Saturday, June 9, 2012

Project Joosification

I am Justin.  Joose is my nickname--and more.  It is kind of like the Platonic Ideal of what Justin can be.  Herein lies the recorded process of becoming Joose--at least physically.
/cheese
Joose is pronounced phonetically like Juice.  It is only a coincidence that it sounds like the common nickname for anabolic steroids.  At this point, I have not ever used - nor to I plan on ever using - steroids.  Never say never, though, right?

This is my blog to chronicle my journey through various aspects of fitness.  I have been doing Starting Strength somewhat consistently for one year this month.  My success is diminished by how much MORE success I should/could have had.  I am now switching to THIS program.  We'll see how it goes.

My goals for 2012: 
*1200 PL total--s/b/dl in pounds (400/300/500)

2013 goals:
*1500 PL total--(500/400/600)
*Get blood pressure and cholesterol under control
*Six pack

2014 goals:
*Cycle a century in under 6 hours


Update Posts (click to view):

11/27/13
04/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment