Monday, July 2, 2012

SM Day 13--Squat 20s!!

Oy. 245x10, 20 second rest, 3 more. Sucks. 210x11, 30 second rest, 5 more. Sucks. 175x11, 30 second rest, 5 more, 20 second rest, 4 more. Dead.

The right side of my lower back and the outside of my right quad were cramping up like nobody's bidness. Later in the workout, when I tried to do Power Cleans, I got one rep into my first work set--after a painful warm-up--and just quit and walked out of the gym it hurt so much. Bloody snot.

I also did some chins. 10@BW (240) and then a set of 5 with 25lbs, took off the weight and busted out 3 more immediately. Then set of 3 with 25lbs, took of the weight and busted out 2 more immediately.

Elbows and shoulders are still hurting--another reason why P.Cleans were a no go. In my haste to leave, I also skipped glute bridges.

I am not sure, but I lean toward a break more and more every day. This pain is getting unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment