Friday, July 20, 2012

SM Cycle 2 W1D3

Spouse had her sister in town--she elected to no-show today.

DL 407.5, 387.5, 365 all for 4

Felt so easy, I decided to try for a PR on Squat 1Rm for the third workout in a row--same result: garbage. Someday I'll learn to just stick to programming.

Did a set of pull-ups, only got 7 so I just called it a night. Boo. DLs felt good though, so it wasn't a total loss. Knees feel stiff and painful during both DLs and Squats. I have been standing a lot during my job--dunno if that is the culprit.

Seriously considering just starting my cut right now... I am sure this will pass after a night's sleep and I have an awesome Bench 20s day tomorrow--but I just feel awful right now. It is like I am getting fat to get strong, but I am not getting stronger anymore--so I am gettin fat and unhealthy for nothing. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment