Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Through the Pain

Some moderate pain in my neck, both elbows, knees, etc... just lots of nagging little aches and pains.  I don't think it affected me too much, though.



I killed squats.  I was tempted to try for a 6th rep on set three, but I really don't need to push it right now.

I did a triple instead of a double on OWU for Press, and as usual it cost me in the work sets--but I am okay with it.  Adding work on the high end is beneficial.  I did the same work sets today as the last time I tried the same weight.  A little disappointing not making progress, but I don't know how much my elbow pain or heavy OWU played a role.

Chins, Curls and Rows were pretty run-of-the-mill.


10.1.13

Squats 3x5@285
Press 180x3; 157.5x7,6,6
Chins BWx10; +10x5,5
Rows 3x6@195

AHHHH! I can't believe it is October!!  Crazy!  I will have been at my new job for a year in a few days, and I will be 31 years old in 11 days!  C to the Razy!

No comments:

Post a Comment