Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Quick Push/Pull Day


With elbow pain and a really short amount of time, I decided to skip squats, and warm up my DL and Bench together, then do DL work-sets, then Bench work-sets, and call it a day.  By the time I finished my (awesome feeling) DL sets, I had precious little time.  So, I switched from a 3x7 with 5 min rest between sets to 3x5 with 2.5 min between them.  I barely made it home in time for my first-born-in-the-wilderness to make his pre-school bus, and had to sprint half the way, pushing a double stroller to boot.  Good times.

I got the Level 1 Captains of Crush from my brother, and can already close it.  HAHA!  The left hand is still covered in leprosy (read "warts") so I have been unable to work as hard on that hand, but I still closed it on that one too.


10.15.13

DL 5x395; 1x415
Bench 2x247.5; 3x5@217.5


I will repeat 217.5 so I can try for the 3x7, but I will go up on the OWU to keep pushing high end strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment