Saturday, September 28, 2013

Love/Hate

It drives me crazy how bi-polar I am in the gym (not to trivialize people who actually have bi-polar or manic/depressive disorders).  The slightest shift in how well I am doing/progressing can set me off spiraling into depressed frustration or lift me up into elated validation.  It is short lived, and I don't think I take it with me out of the gym, but for those 90-145 minutes, I am unbearably moody.



Today was a great day.  Except for the few short minutes after I missed my last Bench rep, I was UP the whole time.  Squat was easy, and DL was so smooth I went for a sixth rep (but I didn't push through it when it was apparent it'd be a grinder--just don't want to push DL too hard anymore--especially since I am DLing every other workout again).


9.28.13

Squat 5x265,280,285
Bench 2x240; 210x8,8,7
DL 5x380

No comments:

Post a Comment