Thursday, May 14, 2015

"Slow and Steady..." or some such nonsense

(This is the only turtle/tortoise I want to emulate!)

YAY!  It is Deadlift Day!!

There is only one thing I tire of saying how much I love it less than Deadlifts, and that is my wife.  I am sure it is boring and inane for the 2 people who actually read my blog - but I can't stop saying it.

I continued with my foray into TWO work-sets each DL session.  This is my second set of 5+ @320lbs on the deadlift:


It still pains me inside that this much weight is so bloody heavy - but nothing can bring me down BECAUSE IT IS DEADLIFT DAY!!!!

The upper right side of my back is thankfully still not troubling me, but my left elbow started to have some discomfort, which I am exceedingly unhappy about.

I failed on Chins at 20lbs. again, but got closer.  I really want to get super strong on Chins because when I eventually build a Salmon Ladder, I don't want to embarrass myself on it.

I threw in some Curls and COG at the end for good measure.


5.14.15

DL 320x5,6
Press 127.5x5,5,5,5,6
Chins BW+20#x5,5,4,2; BWx5
Curls
COG

No comments:

Post a Comment