Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sick? Psh--Can't Stop, Won't Stop!


Sore throat, head ache, light headed, body aches--no big deal.  Only missed rep in the entire workout being the final chin-up?  Priceless.

Small deload on Squat had mixed results.  Being sick and getting 6 reps on the last set was awesome!  Still GMing the reps pretty badly--not so awesome.

Press I got all planned reps--waited 30 seconds after the final rep and did one more just for good measure.

Chins were good--the final rep on the final set required a pretty hefty legs kick, only to fall an inch or two short of a good rep.

Rows were a breeze.


11.19.13

LBBS 315x5,5,6
Press 192.5x3; 170x5,5,5, 30 sec, 1
Chins BWx9,8,7.5
Rows 207.5x5,5,6


Pretty great day.  I am feeling it now, and may regret it later, (and will owe my wife the opportunity to day "I told you so") but I am pleased with the workout nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment