Saturday, November 16, 2013

[insert clever title here]



HBBS was pretty easy, although I can tell my back doesn't like the more upright posture (as compared to LB).

I was pretty tight on time, so I basically did Bench and DL at the same time, which taxed me hardcore doing two different lifts' warm-ups and work-sets at the same time.  Not quite super-sets, but pretty close.  I missed my last rep on Bench and had to rest 30 seconds before completing my last rep on my DL set.  My form broke down pretty hardcore on my heavy double on DL, too.  But I did all the work sets of each lift, and impressed myself in the process.

But my first two sets of Bench went up like a dream!  I was really surprised how easy they went up.  I am pretty sure if I had enough time to rest between sets, and didn't have to double up lifts, then I may have gotten 7 on set three!


11.16.13

HBBS 3x5x285
Bench 260x2; 225x6,6,5
DL 420x4, 30 sec, 1; 440x2


Pretty good day, all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment