Friday, November 22, 2013

Another Short Workout



With the wife working, I walked to the gym, pushing the boys in a stroller, and had a quick workout.  I skipped HBBS and just did DL and a portion of a Bench workout.  I didn't want to waste the whole night when I could be spending time with my boys, so I did just the work set (no heavy double) on DL, then the OWU and 2 of 3 work-sets on Bench.

I think I will probably forego the heavy double on DL for good--I may be pushing it a bit too hard.  I did all 5 reps of the work-set without pausing (I paused between reps 4 and 5 on my last DL session) but today's fifth rep's form was atrocious... or at least it felt atrocious.


11.21.13

DL 425x5
Bench 262.5x2; 227.5x6,6


I will go up on OWU for bench, but I'll probably stay at 227.5 since I didn't technically finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment