Friday, March 14, 2014

More Squat 20s

I feel kinda lame.  I keep wussing out on set three of 20 Rep Squats.  Twice now I have hit 12 and think "I could do more, but the pain needs to stop."  After doing 2 sets of 20, I feel justified since I don't want to sabotage the rest of my workout, but when I then hit +1 and +2 reps on my last two sets of Presses and NAIL my three sets of Rows in under 8 minutes, I really should be going for it.  Then IF I bomb from exhaustion, let myself "justify" things.  It was a great workout though, really.  I feel good about it.  But I shouldn't chicken out so easily on set three anymore.

Right shoulder pain not really subsiding.  Can't tell if it is getting worse.


3.13.14

Squat 160x20, 20, 12
Press 145x5, 5, 5, 6, 7
Rows 3x5@200

No comments:

Post a Comment