Sunday, March 16, 2014

3.15.14

Good day.  I actually got some time in the gym.  I took my time, rested between sets, even did 5 sets of chins and sat in the hot tub afterward!

DLs felt funky.  My form was all over the place.  I was trying a new approach to the bar, as well as trying to get my breathing down with the belt.  It just felt weird and I was moving all over the place.  Still got all planned reps, which shows how easy it is right now.  I mean, it isn't EASY, but considering how much weight I was doing only two and a half months ago, it is "easy."

Bench was amazing.  I got ten reps on set 5!  It came out of NOWHERE!

Chins were a bit depressing.  With rest and no rush, I still struggled with how many I could do.  I weighed myself after the workout, thinking maybe I am just getting fat, but the scale was bouncing all over the place.  I couldn't be sure, but I think it was saying I am under 230 lbs, which surprised me.

Pain is still persisting in my right shoulder during bench and chins.


3.15.14

DL 2x5@355
Bench 195x5, 5, 6, 6, 10
Chins 6, 6, 6, 5, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment