Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3.10.14

I am still really liking the double volume DL scheme I have been running.  Doing 2x5 rather than 1x5 has felt really good.  Of course, I have yet to get close to the weights I was doing the last time I ran a 1x5, so we will see where that lands me, but so far, so good.

I am in the same "liking more volume but not doing enough weight to know for sure" boat with squats, doing 5x5 vs. 3x5.

My left groin area was hurting a bit during and after my workout.  My knees are still in mild to moderate pain most of the time, but not as badly as it was when I took my last "break."

Bench didn't hurt my right shoulder too much, but it still isn't 100%.  Chin-ups did hurt it a bit more at the bottom.  Slight twinge of left elbow pain reminiscent of recent tendinitis issues.

Still not getting enough time in the gym to finish my chins.


3.10.14

DL 2x5@350
Bench 165x10, 10, 12
Chins 5, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment