Friday, August 2, 2013

Leg Press Sucks; And a New PR!

Well, I just couldn't bring myself to do the leg press--so I did Cambered Squats.  The leverages are a bit too different for me to successfully complete my work-sets, but I certainly got a good workout.

Deadlifts were a bit harder than normal--but I don't know if that is because I was a bit too tired from squats or if my progressing is just slowing.

I got a new all-time PR 1RM on Press!!  Just five pounds away from my goal!!  :-)
I think I had a bit more leanback than I usually on my work-sets.

I had almost zero pain during Squats and only a very little bit more during the Press.  Dips were a different matter--but even then it was comparatively little pain as far as the last few workouts are concerned.


8.1.13

Cambered Squats 340x3,1; 315x2
DL 3x385; 12x335
Press 195x1; 155x7,6,6
Dips BWx10; +55x3


Pretty stoked with having a workout with little pain, and still having progress in the Press--oh, and not leg-pressing was pretty stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment