Thursday, August 15, 2013

Good Day

'Twas a great day.  I was able to complete the whole workout at my pace, and got every single planned rep, and then some.

Leg Press was enjoyable.  Yes.  I enjoyed it.  I killed 'em, so how could I not??

Bench moved up.  Started new ... no idea what I was going to write there.  Wow.  "Started new..."  Yup, no idea.

My Bench moved up, which is nice.  Everything is moving these days--except for the squat, of course.  But AAAnyway.  I didn't go with the cambered bar for warm-ups today.  245x3 felt easier than a week ago, and 265x1 went up easier than 262.5 or 260.  Set three felt harder than 1 or 2 on work-sets for the first time in a long time.

I am tired, and clearly not in my right mind, so here are the day's numbers.

OH YEAH!  "Started new:" I am doing a new thing for Chin-ups on "C" Days: I am doing sets across with the third set to fail rather than three sets to fail.  I started at 6s.  Got 8 on set three.  Tried some light curls again to see if my forearm could handle it, and so far, so good.


8.15.13

Leg Press 415x8,10; 350x15
Bench 265x1; 215x7,7,7
Chins BWx6,6,8
Curls
Rows 187.5x6,6,8


Very little elbow pain during bench, and virtually none since my workout.  I am very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment