Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"Ouch!"

Tendinitis started bothering me almost right away during warm-ups.  I got through squats but they felt heavy and focusing on form issues that might alleviate my elbow pain only made them feel harder.  Pretty cool that 300lbs is now my "light" triple for OWU!  [*grin*]

Bench was tough on the elbow, but I got through it without missing a rep, surprisingly--although there was no (+) on set three.

Chins and Rows got two sets each--as always I was exhausted from no sleep and pressed for time.


7.23.13

Squats 3x300; 2x10@265
Bench 1x257.5; 3x7x207.5
Chins BWx10, 8
Rows 180x5, 5


I am excited with all the success I have had, and I will be immensely and exceedingly bummed if my elbow halts that in any way.  I have PRs around the corner for most of my lifts, and don't want all of that to go Amtrak.  I got some Blue Heat and Equi-Block.  I hope these work!

No comments:

Post a Comment