Saturday, June 8, 2013

Side Note: Regarding 1RMs

Side note:  I don't plan on testing my 1RM on anything for a while.  Maybe I'll test Bench when my OWU exceeds my most recent 1RM (Current OWU=235; Current 1RM=255) which will take me at least until the first week of July.

Press: who knows.  Maybe when I finally get that elusive 3x5 PR @170.  That won't be for at LEAST until the end of July--assuming I don't fail at ALL between now and then--which is doubtful.  I mean, come on... it is the Press and I, after-all.  I'd REALLY like my next 1RM to be a PR >200!

DL, maybe the same as Bench where my OWU (340 at the next workout) equals my current 1RM (405) which will probably take me into September since I only DL every fourth workout now.  I'll test my Squat 1RM when I set a new all time PR 1RM on DL (>455).  Who KNOWS how long THAT will take??

No comments:

Post a Comment