Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 2 of New Program

I really enjoyed today's workout.  I did have a time crunch, so I didn't get to dips, but everything else was awesome.

Squats felt iffy on the first set, but the next two felt like a breeze.  I decided to not use the cambered bar.
DLs were a joke.  It felt really good to do a set of heavy(ish) 12, though.  The OWU was easy, too... it should be, I suppose--I could probably do 5 or 6 at that weight.

Press was good, but I was hoping I could do a bit more than I did at the deloaded weight, but I am not unhappy with it because I felt like I could have done the OWU for two, and it was only 5lbs under my most recent 1RM!

I have been really focusing on form with this new program--especially with Squats and DLs.  I felt pretty good today in that regard.


6.5.13

Squats 3x3@295
DL 1x355; 12x315
Press 1x175; 145x6,6,7

No comments:

Post a Comment