Sunday, June 16, 2013

On FIRE!!

Today I felt AMAZING!  It was day 2 on C4 pre-workout supplements, and that may have had an effect, but whatever it was, I felt Über awesome.

Squats were pretty easy, although I kept the third set to three reps this time.

DLs felt great!  A heavy set of 12s on deadlift is the best feeling in the WORLD!

I got THREE reps on Press OWU (which was my 1RM only 45ish days ago!) and still got my (lately) traditional 6,6,7 on my work sets!  I can't express how vital my OWU going up has been to me not jumping ahead of my planned deload.  At this pace, 3x5@170 will be the middle of July and will fall with ease!  And in the same workout 200x1 will likewise be in the books!!  CRAZY!  I'll be pressing my BW in no time!!  AGH!  I am super excited about how smoothly things are going!

I can't express how good this felt.  All day afterwards, until about 10PM, I was just going going going.... then I just CRASHED at 10PM.  I am dead tired and going to bed.


6.16.13

Squat 3x3@305
DL 1x375; 12x320
Press 180x3; 150x6,6,7
Dips BWx12; +40#x6,6


I am really enjoying this new program.

No comments:

Post a Comment