Monday, April 13, 2015

Playing With Fire



I did a few sets of semi-heavy OHP (the straw that metaphorically broke this proverbial camel's literal back).  OHP was the workout that set off the major upper-back issues which had been threatening to detonate for so long prior to October, and which I have been battling with ever since.  Nothing TOO painful (Yet!  *knocks on wood*) but it was definitely uncomfortable.  I think I am going to try just doing press once a week every week and bench twice a week every week, rather than alternating.  I do NOT want to risk another pain riddled sabbatical.

Deadlift felt great and is STILL, by FAR my favorite exercise.

Elbow discomfort still lurks in the shadows, but nothing worth worrying about for now.

No numbers for now... I just want to keep consistent.  When I have something worth reporting, numbers-wise, I'll be sure to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment