Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Lost!



I am messing around with my amateur understanding of Post-activation potentiation (PAP) for Bench.  It is similar (really, the way I am using it, it is essentially the same) as the Over Warm-ups (OWU) I dabbled in a year or so ago.  I am also throwing in a little Stage Programming for a final set or two on both Squats and Bench.  It is kind of sad how quickly programming ADHD set back in, considering how little time I have been back to the iron.  Meh.  Oh well!


4.27.15

Squat 2x5@225; 2x10@155
Bench 2x1@220; 2x5@190; 10x135
Rows 3x5@195
Chins BWx5,6,7


Squats made my adductors feel weak and shaky.  I was at the perfect weight(s) for my first attempted "stage" programming.
Bench was pretty much perfect for the first two stages, but 135 was too easy... I hit 12 with some room to breathe.
Rows were just about right.
Chins were easier than expected.









No comments:

Post a Comment