Friday, September 20, 2013

Back...




I created a new audio file to play as my alarm ringtone on my phone.  It yells "You have two choices: you can sleep, or you can meet your goals."  Guess how many times this has actually worked... well since it has been 15 days since an update, I assume you guessed correctly: ZILCH.

I hit the gym today, largely in part by my excellent wife's motivation, and it wasn't too bad, although I took a long time to shake the weariness from my bones, and I was exhausted the rest of the day.

Since I was more than 2 weeks absent, I deloaded.  Everything was easy except for DLs.  DLs were hard, and my form was atrocious.  But I am back in the saddle again.  Hopefully to stay.  School and work have been ridiculously stressful, but I think I am turning a corner.


9.19.13

Squat 5x225, 235, 240
Bench 2x235; 205x8.8.8
DL 2x405


Here is to finishing the year strongly, and to "meet[ing] [my] goals."

No comments:

Post a Comment