Friday, May 9, 2014

Last Day of "Week" 2

Today was the first day I'd worked out this week, and it is Squat Day--the last day in week 2.  Obviously it took me longer than a week to do "week" 2, but it has been a bit crazy around here.

Added more weight to the sled, and it ended up being enough that I was wiped to the point where the sled lost momentum and I couldn't push through.  About ¾ of the way through the heaviest sprint, the sled just STOPPED.  I had a personal victory, though: I didn't quit.  I took a deep breath and kept at it, finishing the sprint.

Not sure if it was my imagination, but my gut felt less obstructive when I was doing sit-ups.


5.9.14

Squat 3x207.5, 235, 265
Rows 3x5@210
Cleans 135x2; 155x3, 3, 3
20 Sit-Ups, +25# Weighted Sled Sprint, 10 Toes to Bars,
+125# Weighted Sled Sprint, 20 Sit-Ups, +80# Weighted Sled Sprint


Keeping strict on my diet is getting harder--not easier.  I am more tempted to eat poorly and drink soda than I was a week ago.  Hopefully the cravings stop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment