Sunday, May 4, 2014

Another Late Night Bench Session

Another workout that spanned two calendar days.

Bench felt weak because it was so late and I was quite tired.  I didn't get out of work until 02:30 the night (morning) before, and had a 9½ hour shift that started at 09:45.  In my weary delirium I ended up making a math mistake that added 10 pounds to the bar on my last set, which was relief since I only got three reps, which was disappointing considering what I thought the weight was.  Coincidentally the weight I benched three times is next week's planned 1 rep set, so there is that.

I also did some Chins which turned out well.


5.3.14

Bench 3x165, 187.5, 212.5, 222.5
Chins BWx6; +13.75#x5, 5, 6 (followed immediately by 5 reps using the two red bands as assistance)

No comments:

Post a Comment