Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Year and a half later....

Well, another injury, and also the drama and depression that comes with a divorce, and here we are back at square one - again.

I sold all my workout equipment.  I moved out.  I have been working two jobs.  I have been lazy and feeling badly for myself.... basically lots of excuses - some more legitimate than others - and here I am.  I got a gym membership last month, and have been coming pretty consistently.  Weights/strength are progressing.  I have so far to go to be close to where I was 2 years ago, but right now I feel pretty good and motivated since the weights are moving in the right direction.

I probably won't update this blog much until I get back to where I was, but I felt like posting something.



No comments:

Post a Comment